Friday, September 30, 2011

What makes you laugh? why?

        People may need things in order them to make happy. Being a human is a gift from above. Every person is makes things happy for theme.I also believe in a saying that" Laughter is the best medicine". It can calm a person in depressed and makes everybody happy. But some people did not know about it's value to other. Some a stepping out the rights of the other people. They make some people funny and they laugh unto it. I laugh when something was seems funny. And somethings I play other people to make me laugh. what makes me laugh is my family and friends... What makes me laugh is a completion of what makes me whole. And that would be seeing my neices laughing and talking and just being theirselves on family occasions. My family talking about the crazy stuff we did as kids and how simple life used to be.... Life is what you make of it, simple and pleasant and just being yourself not having to prove to noone that you are someone who you are not. Just being who you are in front of friends and your loved ones and seeing them love laugh and live is what makes me happy!!! What more is there to life??? Then loving, laughing and living!!!!
Arnie P. Galagala

No comments:

Post a Comment