Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What makes your bestfriend your bestfriend?


I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. Because if it does, I can never afford someone as great as you.

     I've never thought that she'd become my bestfriend since we've never been classmates. I met her 4 years ago because of my classmate, Dominique, who was very good at playing guitar. Since we were still using friendster, I asked for her e-mail address and added her as a friend. I also added her to my messenger and started to have conversations with her.
     I found out that she was very nice, she's cheerful but sometimes annoying. We've had arguments, not a very serious one, though. And if ever we had one, it'd never take a day for us to reconcile with each other.
     There was one time, when we wanted to watch a movie, I arrived earlier than her. We had a deal that we'd meet at the entrance 1 hour before the movie starts. I was really mad at her that I wanted to cry because she made me wait for about 45 minutes. The movie already started and she was running towards me, saying sorry with her eyes red. I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled at her and hugged her tightly. Silly, isn't it? Well, I guess that's what makes her my bestfriend.





No comments:

Post a Comment