Friday, October 14, 2011

What would happen if you grew taller than the trees?How would this change your life?


To become tall is what everybody wants.To be able to do your daily tasks with ease.It wouldn't be hard for you to clean your ceiling.That's what everyone wants Many people have taken drugs and vitamins in order for their growth to be hasten.I am quite impressed to those who are naturally tall,especially those girls who are tall.taller than some of the boys










In sports,height is considered as an advantage.If you are taller,it would be easier for you to overpower your opponent.There would be a lot o opportunities that will come to those tall people.


If I grew taller than the trees,I don't  know if I would be happy or disappointed.The only advantage I can see is that you can see more of your surroundings.The disadvantages are:people will think that you're a monster,especially the children,you might step unto someone because you can't see who's under you,and you might always get your head bump on the ceiling.I don't think I want this tall.It would be rather better for me not to be tall,than to be taller than a tree.......

No comments:

Post a Comment