Sunday, October 16, 2011

What are some rules you have to follow at home?


Rules that I have to follow at home are the curfew, conservation of water and electricity, "no homework no play" and doing the assigned task given. When I  was still in first year high school, it was hard for me to follow these rules especially the "no homework no play" rule. I usually escape from our house and play with my friends or play at the internet cafe as soon as I arrive from our school. I play outside forgetting the given curfew and ended up being scolded. I was a stubborn and irresponsible but now....... 

I think I'm responsible enough and i always follow our house rules.... ^^,
                                                                                                      -Aubert Ebero

No comments:

Post a Comment