Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do you feel when you want something very badly & you cannot have it? Why is this so important to have?

If I want something very badly and I cannot have it, I think i'm gonna be so depressed. this kind of situation happened to me many times when I was still a kid. Let me tell you a story, when I was 7 years old, my parents used to give me things that I want but as years passed by, all the things that I want to have, I like to have was not able to be given to me. That was the time I was so depressed but I realized that we cannot always get what we want. The things that I want very badly is so important to have because it makes me happy.

   
                                                                                                          - RAYMUND :)

2 comments: