Saturday, August 20, 2011

HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT MY APPEARANCE?





                  Everyone of us wants to have a good appearance. I am proud of my appearance because many people said that I am handsome but a person's appearance is not really that important for me because I admire a person who has a good attitude. I don't boast to other people about my appearance, instead I let other people compliment me.
                  Good appearance is useless if a person has a bad attitude.We should consider to ourselves that attitude is so important to a person.
                  Good appearance and good attitude should be hand in hand because if you have this two characteristics, women will admire you.




                                         ~Clark Saycon

               

No comments:

Post a Comment