Saturday, August 20, 2011

What would you do if you were the teacher and everyone forgot his homework?



What would I do?

        Most of the teachers scold their students and this thing is what students hate the most. I would probably consider them or maybe give them a sort of seat work due to the homework that they have missed.

        This time, I'm really sure that all of them would agree in the agreement. Doing seat work is same as doing homework, they just differ in the place where the work is done.
        Maybe you are wondering why am I good or kind to students. Well, it is because I am planning to become a teacher someday. If you are a teacher remember this: "Don't problem the problem because the problem will problem you!"


                                                                                                                           ~Paul Joshua Beldia

No comments:

Post a Comment