Monday, August 22, 2011

If you owned a store, what would you do to discourage people from stealing for you ?

uhmm...people will steal FOR me? from my store?  Why would I let people steal FOR me from my store??? then discourage them from doing so... I think... I will not discourage them to steal for me...anyway they are doing it for me.  But I might put UNhidden camera to let them know that I can see them.  Or I might hire more NOT-so-secret Agents and UNsecurity guards...maybe I could hire UNprofessional interior designer for my store to make sure the store could have a lot of concealed areas so that the camera would not be able to see everything...with these I think they would do the job well on having people to steal FOR me.  
Of course I am just being sarcastic... but you get my point?  Yeah!










- Jimarie J. Escuadro

No comments:

Post a Comment