Monday, August 22, 2011

What would you do if you wanted to be friends with someone who spoke no english


If I wanted to be friends with someone who illiterately speak English. Well, It's fine I will speak on what language he usually speak of. And if I wanted to speak English with him, Then, time to time , little by little I would choose to teach him how to speak English. In that simple ways, I could help him from his English literacy. Afterward months and months. He could practice to me speaking English. And in case, he can't understand English understandably don't get mad at him. Our friendship will last forever. Friendship is not a matter of illiteracy and self-slowness but the fact the still communication of your friendship with the exception of the proficiency of speaking English.    


No comments:

Post a Comment