Monday, August 29, 2011

If you give any gift in the world,what would you give and to whom?

CLARK CAESAR SAYCON

                 If I give any gift in the world, it would be the peaceful living and  I would give it to all the people in the world who are seeking for a peaceful life.I'm sure that everyone in the world would really appreciate this gift that they received because everyone wants peace.Everyone would be happy because of this gift that I gave to them and I'm sure they would value it.
                 But we should consider the fact that life is unfair and we should do something to change this fact and we should always think that God has always a purpose and a plan to us.We shouldn't be selfish and we should always think the thing that is needed of the majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment