Friday, October 14, 2011

How do you have the most fun-alone,w/a large group,w/a few friends?Why?




I think I had the most fun when I'm with a large group.Because I can find more friends that is almost the same as me or a friend that can easily understand me because he also thinks and acts the same way as me.We are also having fun in playing  DOTA..


Because of this game,I had found more friends.Even those who are just my schoolmates,my neighbors and my classmates who are not that familiar to me anymore like my elementary classmates.......Like they always say"The more,,,,,,the merrier".It would be fun if you are with a group.Your stress will be relieved,if you are with your friends who knows gow to comfort you........




I think If I had problems,I like to be alone,I don't want anyone to be a part of my problem.I want to fix my problems alone.......I also want to be alone if I am reading a book.I want to be alone because I cannot entertain some  
distractions.I'd like to concentrate with the book that I am reading...........

No comments:

Post a Comment