Sunday, October 16, 2011

What is most important to you in a friend - loyalty, generosity, honesty and why?

For me, those three personalities are the personalities of a friend and I like those three personalities. but the most important thing in a friend is generosity. Simply because when a friend is generous, I can beg for foods, drinks, papers (such as bond paper, 1/4 sheet of paper, pencil, ball pen etc.) hehehe... That was just the basic needs. Seriously, the reason why I chose generosity is because when you are badly in need of something and he/she has it, he/she would lend it whole-heartily. It's not that I'm using a friend as a supplier but a friend can help you in terms of crisis.  
                                                                                                          -Aubert Ebero

No comments:

Post a Comment