Sunday, October 16, 2011

What would you do if the surprise party was for you but you weren't surprise?


If I wasn't surprised about the party that they made for me, I will tell them about it. I will tell the truth that I wasn't surprised at all. But I will still thank them for the effort that they have made. It doesn't matter for me if I was surprised or not. More important is we're celebrating a party. Having fun, talking with each other and the feeling that they cared for me because they have a time to make a surprise party for me. And the surprise party would be an unforgettable experience because it sounds funny because they fail to surprise me.

                                                                                                           -Aubert Ebero

No comments:

Post a Comment