Friday, October 14, 2011

What kind of pet would you most like to have-monkey,snake,goat-why?



When I was still young,I am quite afraid of animals.I am afraid of dogs,cockroaches,rats,lizards and everything.I think the only animals whom I'm not afraid of are flies,cats,and mosquitoes.I' even afraid of fishes.But now,those fears are all gone.I began to be interested in animals when I became a Sophomore,a second year high school student.It is because our topic in science is Biology,the study of living things.That is when I started to think of having a pet.I became interested also to plants.........





They say that "Dogs are man's best friend".For me it's true.....and if I were to choose a pet,I would be glad to have a pet dog..I like dogs who are loyal to their masters.Dogs are also cute...I like dogs not only because of their loyalty but also because of their intelligence..I've seen that most of the talent shows for animals that most of the participants are dogs.In history,dogs are also recognized for their hunting skills....They were used by early people as apprentices in hunting down wild boars........



No comments:

Post a Comment