Saturday, October 1, 2011

What would you do if you had a four math problems marked wrong that were right?



                                              If  I had four math problems marked wrong that were right, I would ask the one who checked it why did he mark them wrong and I would explain that my answers were all correct. I would also complain to our math teacher. I will complain it in a good manner. I wouldn't shout and tell to the one who checked it.
     
                                              All of us are not perfect. I believe to the quote of Albert Einstein "that a man that never made a mistake had never tried something new."


                                   

                                                                 Clark Caesar Saycon

No comments:

Post a Comment