Saturday, October 1, 2011

What would you say if someone told you it was all right to steal from a large department store?

Clark Caesar Saycon

                   If someone told me that it was all right to steal from a large department store, I                          would tell him or her that stealing is a crucial sin and it is prohibited to steal. I would say that it is only alright if the owner of the large department store want me to steal to his or her store. I would also say that I will only steal if you are the owner of that large department store because you told me that it was alright to steal.                    
                               
                                     But I think that only a fool could say that it was alright to steal from a large department store and only a fool owner could say that it was alright to steal in his or her department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment