Friday, October 14, 2011

What kind of program do you enjoy the most on tv-detective shows,comedies,gameshows-and why?


I enjoy watching tv when I'm watching basketball games.I am quite impressed and love to learn the moves of m favorite basketball players....I also enjoy comedies especially when the comedy king"Dolphy" is the main character or one of the characters.......But the program I enjoy the most when I watch tv is a gameshow.I enjoy gameshows when it is a question and answer gameshow....I enjoy watching them because I can learn something new from them.And I love learning......




The program I don't enjoy is the movies with guns,with blood,and during a war..I felt pity for those who are innocent.It's not advisable for children to watch,especially those who are still in the process of learning what is right and wrong.....A children can learn fast if someone is demonstrating to him..Most of the children are visual learners.They can learn from what they watch................

Watching documentary films also widens my knowledge...I can learn from them so easily.I wish that when a teacher wants his students to learn the lesson quickly,he should prepare a documentary film in order that his students will learn more out of the topic...I think documentary is fun.......

No comments:

Post a Comment