Thursday, October 6, 2011

I wish I had one more chance to... then I would ..




Time machine



I wish I had one more chance to go back in time then I would like to correct the wrong doings and things that persuade me from not focusing in my study well. I would like to abolish those dispute that misled me sometimes and sometimes me to fall on my own knees,to be clear, a backfire on me. I would also like to cherish every moments I have with my father and seeing his smirks again with my frisky attitude. In that, I can see him smile thinking he's so proud of me. After all of that I just accept these thing and make this as my motivation of springboard int he future. 

1 comment:

  1. retard that isnt one more chance lol cuz for sure u never got that chance in the first place

    ReplyDelete