Saturday, October 1, 2011

I wish I could be like... this person is special because...


I wish I could be like Dr. Jose Rizal, this person is special because he was a great Filipino hero. 
I want to be like him. I want to be a hero someday. Someday I want to do something that could actually                         make the lives of people better. I want to do something to have peace in this world. Dr. Jose Rizal used his        great  wisdom in order to wake up the mind and the heart of Filipino people during the colonization of Spanish.
               
                                                         
                                                                          Dr. Jose Rizal

            I think many people want to be a hero someday. In order to become a hero, we should be concerned to the world .    






                   


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment