Saturday, October 15, 2011

What is your favorite room in your house and why?



Nothing is more refreshing than being in my own room. The bedroom. All my stress gets left at the door. This is my favorite room because I LOVE SLEEPING. This is the place where I make my homework and project. I also study in my bedroom. I don't think it's right thing to do but I usually lie down on my bed while reading novels, studying etc. until I fall asleep. When I was still a kid, it's my hiding place whenever I did something wrong because I hide under my bed. That's why I love this room. ^^,


 But sometimes, it's harder to sleep than to become rich. 







                                                                                                                                                                                               


                                                                               -Aubert Ebero
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment